Thursday, December 23, 2010

New!


Hi everyone!
This is my very first blog and I would like to let you know what it is about.  I made this blog for two reasons, first to make my parents stop telling me that I needed to. And secondly because I wanted a way to put my thoughts on books into words. I have been very unsuccessful in that part of my reasoning.  I love to read and thats almost all I ever do.  Books help me get away and I really like that feeling. The feeling that you are being a part of somebody else's adventures.  It makes me sooo happy to be able to do that.  Books have become an occupant of at least 1-2 hours of my day regularly.  That is why I have started this blog and I intend on making it the bestest most awesome ever! Haha. I will try my best to make this an enjoyable read.
Thank You!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!


Yours truly,
Sophie


    

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your reviews and now I know which book to read first. I know you've read more than these posted, so get on it and review the rest silly girl! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete