Monday, January 10, 2011

Spray by Harry Edge

Descriptive paragraph:
A group of teens sign up for an assassination game on the streets of a big city. Their weapons: pressurized water guns. It's meant to be a game, a sport. But for some, it's more than harmless fun. To win, they'll use any means necessary.
  Two hundred players. Three weeks of tense cat-and-mouse action. Every stalker is being stalked and only one player will be left standing. No one will be the same.


 I liked this book. The determination of the players amazes me. I like how it was from different players point of view. That was nice. I like how a game makes people go to the extreme. It was an enjoyable read. I have to admit, I didn't love this book. It wasn't for me. But it would be an ideal book for readers with other styles! Give it a try!
--Sophie
  
  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review, Sophie. I run a book club for kids that has a couple of readers I know mike like this book. I will be sure to get a copy for them.

    Looking forward to other recommendations from you and congratulations on your blog!

    ReplyDelete